Project Management Services
Problems with traditional software development life cycles have been among the discussions of top Executives over the last several years. A study recently conducted found 82% of the projects observed failed stating the waterfall project management style as one of the single largest contributing factors. In most cases, these numbers confirm what many organizations have experienced—the waterfall approach is a risky and expensive way to build or acquire software systems. In recent years, organizations have tried turning to Agile development to accelerate projects to the market faster, but in many instances have failed to completely make the transition. We can help you achieve this goal through a number of our services—
- Agile Project Management services to create, document and implement a full scale Agile environment to jump start your development lifecycle.
- Pre-Project Planning services to identify your business problems, a viable solution and assess your organizations financial, technical, operational and political feasibility to support the new solution.
- Project Initiation services to create the project charter, build project teams, manage environment setup, manage requirements processes, prepare and manage project estimations.
- Iteration Construction services to manage the assignment, prioritization and approval of project iterations for development.
- Implementation services to manage QA processes, training and production deployment through all iterations of the project.
- Transition and Retirement services to ensure the stability of your production environment, transition code to ongoing maintenance teams, develop and execute retirement plans for your legacy systems.
- Governance Management services to ensure your projects are reviewed, approved and successfully pass audits based on your internal processes.
- RFP Vendor Selection services to initiate solicit and manage your vendor selection process.
Some of the Methodologies We Use
At Tech Hybrids we understand that one methodology does not fit all. We realize the real value in customizing a methodology to fit your project needs and delivering the project on time, on schedule and on budget the first time!
, to learn how we can help your organization deliver IT projects ahead of your competition.